Request an Appointment
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. We also provide Active Release Techniques and Cold Laser Therapy! Call us at (631) 462-0917 or click the link below to schedule an appointment today!
5. Oswestry Form (24KB PDF)
6. Guarantee Agreement (59.2KB PDF)
7. Back Index Form (79KB PDF) Submit this form if you are experiencing back pain
8. Neck Index Form (75KB PDF) Submit this form if you are experiencing neck pain
9. Health Appraisal Questionnaire (424KB PDF) Submit this form if you are interested in nutritional counseling
10. BCBS – Initial Health Status Form (373KB PDF)
11. BCBS – Patient Progress Form (217KB PDF)
Health Information Forms:
To speed the processing of your paperwork, patient information forms are available here. These forms are available in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here for a free download.
Please select the appropriate forms and complete the text box areas provided.
You have four options for submitting the completed forms:
- Email the forms as attachments to email@example.com
- Please include your last name in the subject line of your email. (i.e. Jones workers comp form)
- Fax the forms to our office at 631-462-1038.
- Bring the forms with you at the time of your appointment.
- Mail the forms to the office early enough to guarantee receipt prior to your appointment.
Active Release Techniques treats many conditions:
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Strains and Sprains
- Pain associated with Herniated Discs
- Muscular Pain
- Numbness and Tingling
- Pinched Nerves
- Trigger Points
- Muscle Spasms & Cramps
- Ligament Injuries
- Plantar Fascititis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
|Tuesday||9am - 1pm||3pm - 7pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 1pm|
|Thursday||9am - 1pm||3pm - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 1pm|
Meet the Doctor
- Meet Dr. Olson
- Dr. Gary Olson has helped thousands of patients in the greater Commack, New York, area. His expertise is in helping patients with sports injuries, especially running and soccer injuries, and repetitive use syndromes. He has over 30 years of combined experience as a Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic and as a Personal Fitness Instructor. Dr. Olson is among the few providers of Active Release Techniques on Long Island. Read More